Can You Legislate Eating Right?
Does this sound familiar to you? How many times have you dieted, lost weight only to regain it? Why does this happen?
One reason is that when we diet this eating "program" eventually ends. Can we really make enough rules to lose weight and keep it off? How many times have you heard the phrase lifestyle change? That's really what it's all about.
Where do we begin?
That's the journey I'm on now. The first step for me (and I hope it works for you) is to keep a journal of the victories instead of focusing on what I'm eating or how much. The focus needs to change. I can't follow rules 100% of the time and when I don't I go totally the other direction. Perhaps if my focus is no longer on rules but the victories of making right choices I'll be encouraged to go the right direction.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home