Monday, October 02, 2006

More Exciting News--Pumping Your Muse is Voted Cover of the Month

Received more good news today. Pumping Your Muse was voted cover of the month. My cover artist Mel Landon has been such a blessing in my life, and I'm thrilled for her to get this bit of recognition.

Things are coming along with my articles at Inpired Author. I finished up another first draft of a fantasy article this morning and jotted the first inklings of a course on fantasy writing. It's exciting stuff and I can't wait to share it.

Through all this, I'm staying within the calories and continue to walk. I'm feeling a difference in my clothes and actually seeing a difference in the mirror. The fun thing for me to realize today is that even with good news, I didn't feel like needed to celebrate with food.

Donna Sundblad
Author of
Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home