New Year and the 21 Day Challenge
I've toyed with the idea of coming back to this blog for a number of reasons. First of all, I still have people leaving comments on old posts. Secondly, it's that time of year again when everyone is sick and tired of being overweight and we look with renewed determination at the New Year thinking we can actually lose that weight!
I've been facilitating a 21 Day Challenge elsewhere that has people setting goals--diet related goals--for the first 21 days of each month. I've made some new friends and couldn't help but think of those friends I left behind here.
It takes 21 days to establish a new habit. That means we can establish a new habit every month in the New Year. The goal is to work toward healthy lifestyle habits. Let’s get together and set some goals to springboard into a healthy 2010! I’m ready to lose all my excess weight! How about you?
If you want to take steps to a healthier lifestyle whether it involves losing weight or not, I encourage you to join me on or before January 1. Post your goals here and lets spur one another on to healthy living.
* * *
For more check out my Diet News Blog.
Labels: 21 day challenge, Diet News, lose weight, weight loss



1 Comments:
Hi all,
For some reason the comments I have approved disappeared. I want you to know I did see them, but where they went. (shrug) I have no idea.
Glad to see some on board to lose in the new year.
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home