Friday, October 06, 2006

A Day of Rest

Today I took care of a lot of projects that have piled up. Things like putting together the Appendix and Resource pages for Change From the Heart~Lifestyle Budgeting. For fun, I wrote one more article for the Fantasy Section at Inspired Author. You'll have to watch for it. It's about amenities in a primitive fantasy world.

I've also finished putting together the Developing the Creative Writing Habit online writing class at Writer's Online Courses. If you want to develop the writing habit, meet other writers, and walk away with a short story, check it out.

I've also spent a good portion of the day editing. There's always plenty of that to do for my own work as well as that of others because yesterday I got sidetracked writing and sending out Press Releases announcing Pumping Your Muse's cover of the month award.

With all that said, I decided not to walk today. One day off every now and then is fine. It's part of moderation. However, I've staying within my calorie limits. Moderation is so much better than dieting or following a program.

Donna Sundblad
Author of
Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home