
Here it is the last week of the month...heck it's the last week of year. It's the time when re-evaluating goals comes naturally. A new year, a new start and a new diet. Do I really want to start another diet? That's the real question. Bottom line is that I do want to lose weight. I do want to be healthy. I do want to fit into my clothes and breathe comfortably, and to bend over and tie my shoes without feeling like my air is cut off.
I'm taking steps toward the New Year and my plan for January's 21 Day Challenge. Today I bought a new scale. It not only tells me what I weigh but my percentage of body fat. Well, it hasn't told me yet. I didn't realize I didn't have two AA batteries. But I've taken that step, and will get the batteries this week. I also bought another book called The Maker's Diet. I'm looking for something to help inspire me and remind me of the importance of eating for health.
As I head toward January's 21 Day Challenge and putting together my goals for the first 21 days of the year, I'm considering following the
No S Diet again and to walk at least 5 days a week. That's where I'm sitting with things right now.
Anybody else have any thoughts about the New Year and what they'll be doing with their weight? Have you set your goals?
Labels: 21 day challenge, lose weight, No S Diet
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home