Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blah!

I can't find a better way to describe how I felt yesterday. Not down, not up--just blah. I couldn't put a finger on the reason. I wanted to make it go away, but what could I do. I plodded through the day wearing this wet blanket.

Guidelines for eating and goals for writing helped me stay on task. They offered structure while wandering amid the blah zone. Although I didn't feel like it, I finished up my Father's Day story for U. S. Legacies and stayed within my calorie restrictions.

The blahs tried to overtake me while I wrote, walked and ate right. Making a plan is important but making a commitment to the plan carried me beyond the blahs. Today I look back and see I was feeling a bit sorry for myself. The fact that I didn't give in to eating or being lazy to make myself feel better encourages me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home