Classic Christmas -- Lighting of the Tree

Today I received a package in the mail. I knew it was a book and figured it was the writing book I'm scheduled to review. So, instead of opening it, I continued to read through the manuscript for Change From the Heart~Lifestyle Budgeting. If all goes well, I should have that submitted within the next day or two.
Anyhow, back to the book that came in the mail. I'd been sitting on the porch, which these days works for my office. You can't beat the view. I came into the house to get a cup of coffee and asked my grandson if he wanted to open the package and see what it was.
To my surprise he pulled out a book with a Christmas cover. I'd forgotten about this book! My short story Lighting of the Tree had been accepted almost two years ago. Let me say, this is a great collection of holiday stories. If you're looking for a good read, this is it.
Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home