
Here we are in a New Year and a fresh start. So many of us make New Year's resolutions to lose weight each year and by the middle of January get discouraged and quit.
The
21 Day Challenge is designed to keep us going all year...to see our weight loss and health goals through to year's end. The idea is that it takes 21 days to establish a new habit, so for the first 21 days of each month we will set goals to help build a foundation of healthy habits. The last days of each month will help us see if we need to continue on the same goals, change them totally, or just tweak them,. Each month represents a new start and a new set of goals will be posted; each month is a new start. This will help keep us motivated and moving forward to success!
For this month, my personal goals for the 21 Day Challenge are:
Drink 64 ounces of water daily
Exercise 3-5 days a week
I'd love it if others out there following the challenge would post their own goals in the comments section. Feel free to use "anonymous" posts if you don't want people to know who you are but please use some kind of name and sign your post so we can follow your progress.
Happy New Year!
Labels: 21 day challenge, lose weight
2 Comments:
Hey Donna,
Happy New Year to you and yours, hope you have had a wonderful holiday and everyone is healthy and happy. Well I am ready to rev it up for 2010. I finished up my home fitness center. I got my Bowflex out of our storage room where it has sat for about 5 years and has been used as a clothes rack. I now have my Bowflex setup along with my treadmill, my elliptical machine and my stationary bike. I have my TV in there with satellite hooked up and my stereo in there. So even though old man winter is here Im full force ahead. My goals have changed slightly I am now adding weight training to my fitness routine.
GOALS:
1 Lift weights 3 times a week
2 Cardio 3 Times a week
3 Continue to drink lots of
water
4 Try to eat more veggies
5 Up my calorie intake from
1200 to 1500 calories
Hopefully we can continue to make progress towards a healthy life.
Take Care,
Miles
Great plan, Miles. The weather here is cold, but not like up north. It's 24 degrees right now, but I know it will get into the mid 30s this afternoon and I'll get out there for a walk.
I'm ready to head toward a healthy weight and eating habits and am so glad you are here to cheer me on!
Happy New Year!
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home