Friday, March 17, 2006

Week 3 - Day 3 - Encouraging One Another

I've had some people tell me they don't know how this "blog thing" works. In the fight to stay on target, encouragement from others makes a big difference. You can post comments on any day as anonymous and just sign the name you’d like to use, or you can email me at Birdiesquill@yahoo.com and I”ll post your comment for you.

It helps to have others share their struggles and victories. Not only does it remind us we are not alone in this battle, but it reminds those who take the time to read what you have to say to pray.

If you do post a comment, it will not appear until I okay it. I choose to moderate the comments posted here to avoid getting spammed.

Today for me has been good. I didn’t have to work, so I enjoyed a day working on a freelance assignment I have to have finished by the end of the month. When I became hungry, I cut up an apple and fresh strawberries as a snack. Yum! So satisfying.

I also drank my water—all 64 ounces.

How about you? How’s it going?

I spoke with Michelle yesterday, and she’s already talking about the next 21 days. I think she’s on target. Even though I haven’t accomplished my goals 100%, I’ve done much better than if I had no goals at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home