Saturday, March 11, 2006

Week 2- Day 4 - Lack of Planning

Yesterday turned into a disaster for me. We had a call from the Realtor saying they wanted to show the house, so I scurried about before work making sure everything was set to show. I ate my grapefruit and figured I'd buy lunch for a change.

My job entails going out to rental properties on the beach, and at this time of year the number of snowbirds flocking to Florida adds a bit of extra stress to my day job.

By mid-morning my stomach growled and I opened my purse to find I only had $1.00. The money I thought I had with me was tucked away in the pocket of my pants from the day before in the laundry at home.

I ended up scrounging around the office for something to eat. Ate a brownie, a small bag of chips and a diet coke. The choices fed a feeling of failure and filled me with a desire to hide from you all today.

I didn't have time to exercise other than going up and down 24 sets of stairs, and because of a lack of planning I made poor food choices.

The moral is: plan to succeed. When possible, plan ahead so that when hunger strikes, you're ready to make the right choices.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Michelle,

You do have the hang of this. The thing I forgot to mention is that the comments come to me first. I'm moderating comments to make sure no junk gets posted.

You're doing great with exercise. I'm struggling all the way around right now. Work is very stressful. Had to go out to answer two calls last night, and one this morning at 8:00.

I appreciate your prayers. It's encouraging just knowing you are there for me.

Donna

12:28 PM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hey Mom!

You made it.

Now maybe I'll get back on track. So good to see you here.

Birdie

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home