Sorry I haven't checked in for a couple of days. All is well, but a bit hectic. With the house for sale I have the added pressure to keep things picture perfect. I'm currently working on the last revisions of my novel
Windwalker, have to write June's Birdie's Quill column, am trying to put together an outline for the budgeting book, all while I keep up with my
editing business, read submissions for an online magazine for which I edit...well, I don't need to list it all here; you get the idea.
Here's the good news. I'm going okay with my eating. Counting calories works. I'm not being legalistic about it. A medium size apple is 81 calories. I don't weigh it everyday. I'm trying to be aware of my calories, not let them take over my life and make me miserable with bonds of rigidity. I use a convenient
food database to help me figure out what I need to know about the food I'm eating.
1 Comments:
Thanks for commenting Aggie.
It really helps me to know that I don't stand along in the struggles, and it's so much fun to share the victories.
Welcome back.
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home