Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Opening My Eyes

Well, this is day two of counting calories. I had to go to the dentist today for the second half of a root canal, and when I was done, I had to figure out what to have for lunch while still numb. I stopped at the store and picked up soup that would only be 200 calories. This way, I could still eat my apple and be at the halfway point or less for total calories for the day.

I prefer to eat 500-600 calories the first half of the day to allow for dinner and the many unexpected events that seem to squeeze into my calendar. Tonight, I arrived home and my husband had purchased one of our favorite frozen entrees. This one dinner was just over 600 calories. How many times did I eat 600 calories without realizing it? These little lessons are opening my eyes to why I wasn't losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home