Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's a Brand New Day

Do you ever let failure from the day before influence your eating?

It's easy to do. We tend to base our worth on our actions. When we set goals, they are like guidelines. Sometimes we stray outside the lines, but the more we practice the better we stay in the lines. Today offers a new opportunity to start the next 21 day challenge.

My goals from the past 21 days have helped to establish habits that help make healthier choices. I'm going to continue with:

Exercise 5 days a week
Drink 64 oz of water daily
No chips or French fries. Limit potatoes to twice a week.
No sweets.

and I'm going to add this one:

Eat salad for lunch three days a week.

I figure I'd make a goal that adds something good instead of taking something away. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home