Friday, April 07, 2006

Crimp in My Plans

Yesterday was my birthday. I couldn't have had a more perfect day. Instead of sitting in a stuffy office, I was on a charter fishing boat catching snook, red fish and trout. When I came in, my daughter surprised me with a visit from Georgia along with the grandkids. Excellent. We went out to dinner where we were joined by my son and his family and a friend that is closer than a sister. I didn't even eat cake! Remember, I gave up sweets for this 21 days.

Anyhow, now I have company for a week, and I'm so sunburn I don't dare go out for a walk. I've been faithful with my exercise these past two weeks--walking at least five days a week. Now, I really should stay in, I have company--oh I could fall into that deadly pit of excuses, but instead I think of my goals. It's a good thing, or I'd probably be eating more than my fill to celebrate.

I may not quite meet my exercise goal, but I'll be close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home