Monday, April 03, 2006

Hanging In There

I had that horrendous weekend with all those stairs, stepped on the scale this morning--3 pounds up. I've considered not stepping on the scale again until the end of the 21 days. No matter how much I tell myself not to let it bother me one way or the other, it does affect me.

However, I praise God that I didn't turn to food for comfort today, and I didn't turn to food to eleviate stress this weekend. That's huge. I think it helps to have a plan, although that hasn't always worked for me. Having you all here as accountability partners helps.

How's it going out there? I've heard from Aggie. Anybody else?

For me, exercise has been consitent. I've been walking at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. I've steered clear of sweets and am surprised to tell you that it hasn't bothered me. That has to be God! I've eaten mashed potatoes twice in a frozen dinner when my husband made dinner. The potatoes I'm staying away from really are chips and fries. Prayer is such a blessing and time in the Word encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home