Monday, April 03, 2006

Losing Weight from a Writer's POV

Losing Weight from a Writer's POV

Donna,

I ate out so much last week but each time was a test of choices. Have been doing better than I had in the past on these 21 day challenges. Ate a little of everything at our Fellowship on Sunday then fought the temptation that I was still hungry at 8:00 (time change) and still daylight. The 3 meals a day syndrome. I wrestled with going to the pizza parlor down the street, would have to re-dress, you know, don't mind being seen in scrungies but don't want to be NOTICED. Light bulb, I had leftover eggplant and carrot salad so opted for that and satisfied, plus saved money.

Meals (spiritual food) for our Fellowship on Sunday was the best feast of all from God's word. That would be a great 21 day challenge. Does that whet your appetite, wanting to know what I mean?

The scales. Yep I weighed not with eagerness and I was stuck on the same number as last week. There must be something wrong with my scales...soooo I walked into the kitchen, put nothing in my mouth, walked back into the bedroom and got on the scales again. WHOOPEE! I've lost 3 lbs. So I really don't know what I weigh, but both numbers were less than the scales at the doctor's office in March. I would not dare get on the scales in public, in case someone walked by and saw the #. Going through pictures again and found one when I was not even interested in what or how much I ate and had written a note on the back referring to myself as "chubby". I would settle for "chubby" if I could get down to that weight again. :)

Didn't walk this morning, so will begin tomorrow. It really helps to clear the "cobwebs", loosen the limbs and a great way to memorize the chosen scripture and I can say it out loud as I walk.

Ok everyone, if Donna can take the time to write and motivate us with the schedule she has, believe you me I have experienced some of it first hand, the rest of us should be able to just post a note of some sort. Even if it's "yes, yes", or I blew it. We're in this together.

Thanks Donna!

Aggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home