Anthologies

Today I found my story Lighting of the Tree highlighted on the site for Classic Christmas It's the story about "the townspeople of a tropical paradise find the Christmas spirit, despite the palm trees and warm weather." Out of 82 authors, my story is highlighted. All I can say is, "Wow!"
On another note, I received the contract for my story Caleb Sees the Light to be included in the anthology Light at the Edge of Darkness. I'll keep you all updated as to a release date.
Tonight I meet with my local writers' group. The fellow that usually runs it is busy with another writing opportunity, so I'm going to "run" the group. It's a great bunch of people and I look forward to it.
As for my eating, with all this going on--I'm still counting calories, although my exercise has cut back just a bit with recent rains. I'll have to figure out a Plan B.
Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home