It's NaNoWriMo Time
Last years manuscript has undergone the first round of edits and rewrites. I hope to have it submitted by the end of the year.
So what about this year? This year's story idea stems from a walk I took with my grandson. I try to encourage my grandchildren to use their imagination, and it doesn't take much. As the story progresses, I may tell you more. I can tell you it all started after a light rain and walking around puddles one street over. I said to my grandson, "Imagine if you jumped into a puddle and fell through. Would you be falling up or down?"
So what does all this have to do with losing weight? It's easy to let life's circumstances become excuses for why we don't make healthy food choices. I'm hoping that now that I've established the habit of moderation, it will reflect in my writing life as the heat turns up and I churn out 50,000 words on top of all the other deadlines. Stay tuned. We'll see if it happens.
Donna Sundblad, author of Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker



2 Comments:
Hiya, Birdie!
I started - got 1636 words done, and I have the evening to continue the days scribbling. I posted about it on my blog, too.
Good luck, my WVU Friend! You are a very good writer! :D
Hi Benning,
I'll hop over to your blog and take a look.
1636 words and still going, eh? I've toyed with the idea of getting up to 2,000 words tonight, that's only 300 more words. We'll see if I actually do it.
Thanks for the compliment about my writing. I've read your book Bennings War and could say the same about you.
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home