Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Diet Forum


While I enjoy the blog format, forums offer a much easier exchange of information. I wanted to take a moment to let you all know about the new diet forum at LoveToKnow Diet. For those who enjoy getting to know people from the ground up, this forum just started and is still small. Last I checked like 40 people there. All kinds of topics too! Everything from eating healthy, to eating for health conditions, fasting, cleanses, detoxes, dieting plans, and the like.

If you're looking for diet tips, ideas, recipes, have a question...it's all there. To get to the forum just click on that bright yellow button with the apple and tape measure that's up in the left hand corner of the page. With the holidays approaching, is there a way NOT to gain weight? Maybe we can talk about it there! What a great way to support one another.

Hope to see some you there.

Donna

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home