Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Jump Start Your Motivation


I just finished juicing some big juicy apples and some spinach with about an eighth of a lemon. I'll be sipping on the scrumptious and nutritious beverage throughout the morning in an effort to get my eating back to balanced. I'm trying to get rid of my all or nothing attitude and to make more consistent healthy choices from day to day. In my case, when I decide it's okay to make an exception, like when I go out to eat, the exception tends to lead to days of exceptions! I get so tired of my double mindedness. I want to eat healthy, my stomach wants instant gratification...tries to tell me I deserve to eat whatever I want and as much as I want if I really like whatever it is! So it's a mental battle!

This apple juice lemonade is not only nutritious, but also delicious, and so it works to satisfy on every letter AND I hope will jump start my motivation to make better choices. If you're in the same boat, give it a try.

On the writing front I received good news yesterday. I'll be starting a diet blog at LoveToKnow Diet and will keep you all informed when I have more information. It will differ from this blog, but I already have some great ideas.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home