
Hard to believe, but the February
21 Day Challenge is over. How did you do?
I think I've turned the corner. New habits are actually really habits. My weight continues to steadily drop...not fast, but it is going in the right direction. This time around, my goal is for slow,
long-term weight loss. A real healthy lifestyle. I've broken the habit of eating between meals. That is a big...no HUGE change for me. As of the end of this challenge, I've lost 7.6 pounds since the first of the year. Who knows, by the end of the month it might just be 8 pounds. Whatever it is, it's moving toward my goal.
If you are sick and tired of the yo-yo dieting experience, come join me next month for the March 21 Day Challenge. Set attainable goals that move you in the direction you want to go. Come on. Let's do it! You can lose weight before summer and
keep it off!
Anyone with questions, feel free to contact me or leave a comment.
Labels: 21 day challenge, lose weight, new habits
2 Comments:
I am a firm believer that diets do not work. Making healthy lifestyle changes (like a good exercise routine and proper nutrition) is the key to losing weight, keeping it off, having more energy and feeling good about yourself.
http://jumpnkicks.com
Healthy Lifestyle
amazing stuff thanx :)
Post a Comment
<< Home