
This week is just whizzing by! I have more work to do than I have hours, technological bugs that have made life interesting, and a few out-of-the-ordinary things to fit into an otherwise tight schedule like a surprise birthday party. Plus remember I started the week in a funk?
Today marks two weeks into the January 21 Day Challenge, so I had to be sure to at least stop by and post here. Fitting an hour walk into my schedule 3-5 days a week is a priority and guess what? I've stuck with it. I've walked 4 days so far. Both my eating and exercise have stayed constant! I didn't succumb to the stress that in the past would send me into a feeding frenzy more commonly known as
binge eating. I weighed in today and I'm just .2 pounds short of losing 4 pounds this first two weeks. My goal is 1 pound a week so I'm ahead of the game.
One week to go on this challenge and then we have the rest of the month to evaluate how things went, what we need to change and what we want to accomplish for the February 21 Day Challenge! One day at a time, we can establish new habits that will change our lives.
Labels: 21 day challenge, exercise, weight
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home