Monday, December 19, 2005

I've Fallen but I Can Get Up

The holiday treats are upon me. For two weeks I've stayed away from all sugar, white flour, potatoes and rice. I'd lost 5 lbs, but as of today I'd gained one back.

Did I let it bother me? I didn't think so, but I fell prey to the stacks of goodies piling up at the office. In fact, they called my name. I'm sure of it. I tried a lot of different treats, but tomorrow I'll head back to my plan. Weight fluctuates. The desire to try some of these delicacies has been satisfied. I've decided not to beat myself up, but instead to eat the treats in moderation. After the holidays, it's back to the straight and narrow. The trick is not to allow guilt to pull me down into the pit of hopelessness that sends me into a feeding frenzy.

In case I don't find my way to this blog before, have a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home