Losing Weight from a Writer's POV
Ok,
I'm a week behind and Sat. was my weigh-in day. Uh O!! Down 5 lbs the week before, up 3 lbs Sat. Hmmm! Now I wonder how that could be!! Oh yes, I remember, "slacker" with exercise and portion control. Will remain with the same (3) goals and add (1).
1. Drink 64 0z of water.
2. A serving as shown on package or recipe.
3. Exercise three times per week (minimum 30 minutes a day)
4. Memorize a Bible verse each week. (Pray for me!)
Hope this blog worked!
Aggie
Hi Aggie,
I find myself in the same boat. I weigh in on Friday and Monday in hopes it will help me stay faithful over the weekend. However, as I weighed this morning I found I was back to square one. The 2.5 pounds I'd lost found their way back to my stomach--or maybe my butt, or my thighs. Can't tell for sure.
It makes me think about how God sees all things. We can try to justify what we do, but he knows the truth. Portion control is my biggest problem right now. It's good that I've stopped eating potatoes and sweets for now, but even with that, if I don't control portions I'll gain weight.
Birdie



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home