Monday, March 27, 2006

What Are You Feeding?

It's easy to try and justify our actions. We easily slip into the world's mold. Today, I ran into someone I haven't seen for awhile. We talked about our struggle with weight and she remembered that once upon a time, I did well. I was "skinny."

She had her reasons (exuses) of why she hadn't visted us here. "Company," and "things are busy." The same kind of reasoning I use. It made me think about how easily we try to slip into the comfort of the world's ways to make it okay to carry around pounds of excess fat that really shows we have fed our flesh rather than our spirit.

Tomorrow is a new day. Be sure to feed your spirit. It makes it easier to walk in the spirit rather than the flesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home