Saturday, March 25, 2006

Drink That Water

Funny how easy it is to let little things slip. Over the years, one good habit I've stayed faithful to is drinking water. Water suppresses the appetite and helps the body metabolize stored fat. Can you imagine where I'd be if I didn't drink water!

Studies show that a decrease in water intake may cause fat deposits to increase. So if you're not drinking water, you may want to add that to your goals. An increase in water can actually reduce fat deposits in the body because the kidneys function properly. Without enough water, some of the kidney function passes to the liver. The liver metabolizes stored fat into usable energy, so if the liver has to help the kidneys, it can't do its part effectively.

If you don't drink your water, your inviting fat to remain stored. Hmmm, one of those things I call a no-brainer. Water does a lot more good for your body, but thought I'd pass this bit of info on to you for the day.

Have a great day, and drink that water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home