Thursday, March 30, 2006

Losing Weight from a Writer's POV

Losing Weight from a Writer's POV

Something just hit me, praise God not a hawk. Tomorrow is the "ouch" of my choices a/k/a scales that's like being hit in the stomach.

So much has been happening this week, creating what could be a emotional roller coaster, but I have been totally relying on God's truth, His word to get me through as I continually pray for this loved one who has struggled for years with an addiction and minister to her as the Lord speaks to my heart.

A dear friend called me today and needs a ride to the hospital for a ultrasound and biopsy. She had cancer 9 years ago. A recent Cat Scan shows a cyst on her Liver. Nothing was on my calendar for that day. That wasn't a coincidence. She was also widowed last year. Both our husbands were good friends and now both with the Lord.

The Holy Spirit is really working in our Fellowship and to God be the glory, great things He has done and is continuing to do.

I've accomplished two of my goals this week, but still having that water deficiency.

Tonight as I was memorizing another verse, it reminded me of how important it is to live each day to the fullest by walking worthy of His calling.

Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. (KJV)

Aggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home