Monday, September 04, 2006

One of Those Days

This morning I awoke with a holiday mentality. Sat up in bed and shook the thinking from my head. I don't need to overeat to celebrate. In fact, eating right is really more of a celebration.

What a special morning. My daughter and I were joined by my grandchildren on our walk. Yes, they made it the entire three miles with very little complaint. What a legacy to hand on to them--living well.

As I moved through the day, my attitude (I must confess) found little pockets of wanting to feed my flesh. However, God took my hand and helped me through those times. I even fit ice cream into my calories at the end of the day. Of course, it's Healthy Choice and it is delicious. Learning to eat moderatly works.

Hope you all had a great holiday--eating well.

Donna Sundblad
Author of Pumping Your Muse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home