Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tension, Excitement, and Controversy

One of the things that's kept me hopping in recent days is a spec-fic anthology project. I don't even know if my story Caleb Sees the Light will make it into the final cut, but I'll consider myself blessed to have met the other authors in the process.

I've been a sci-fi, fantasy, spec-fic fan for as far back as I can remember. Little did I realize the hullabaloo that would break out when the buzz about Light at the Edge of Darkness started to leak into the virtual byways of the Internet. You can keep your finger on the pulse of that debate at The Lost Genre.

I've sent in the corrected galley for Windwalker and am making steady progress on the articles for Inspired Author. And with all this tension and excitement I praise God that eating hasn't crept in as a crutch to help me through. I actually stepped on the scale yesterday. It tipped in at 14.5 pounds less than when I moved to Georgia at the end of June.

So, thank God for all he's doing in my life.

Donna Sundblad
Author of Pumping Your Muse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home