I'm Still Here
Yes we've found a house. It has plenty of features we were hoping for although it's a bit smaller than ideal. I figure God is just helping us pare down all the "stuff" we have.
Speaking of paring down, I had a bit of a bug this last week. Didn't feel awful, just drained of energy for about four days. (No, I don't need more vitamins). I actually caught it after my grandchildren and daughter...right now it is my husband's turn. Why do I mention this?
NaNoWriMo can be stressful if you let it. I actually consider it more of a hobby I enjoy. So let's eliminate that from the stress-o-meter. But buying a house--that's stressful. Not feeling well and still meeting deadlines--that's stressful. Celebrating an anniversary--well that's time to eat. Speaking of eating, stress is a great reason to eat right?
It is if you want to use it as an excuse. I praise God that even while I wasn't feeling well, I counted calories. I didn't have the energy to exercise, and instead rested. That's the wisdom of moderation.
Not that you can go by size numbers because that may depend on the brand--but the clothes I wore when I started counting are too big. My daughter found a pair of jeans she had bought at a garage sale and never wore. They fit. I'd love to tell you the size, but I won't. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they are smaller and so am I.
Eat well.
Donna Sundblad, author of Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home