It's That Time of the Month
I decided while traveling not to count calories but to make an effort to make better choices than I "naturally" would make. For example, I ordered a sandwich but didn't eat all the bread. Little difference add up.
Speaking of adding up, I made it over 50,000 in my third year to finish NaNoWriMo. Hard to believe I've done that for three years in a row. In fact, my novel Windwalker was my 2004 NaNoWriMo project. If things go well, 2005's project will make it through edits and rewrites and be submitted within the next two months.
For those who read this blog regularly, I know what you're waiting for--it's the first of the month--my weigh-in day. Wondering how I did with traveling, the stress of NaNo, buying a house, visiting with family and friends plus Thanksgiving? Well I could have done better, but I could have done worse. My weight stayed the same! Even while researching food for medieval fantasy weddings for an article. Moderation pays off again.
Donna Sundblad, author of Pumping Your Muse and
Windwalker



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home