Thursday, February 14, 2008

Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet) - Day 4

Day 4 - February 13, 2008

Weight: 134.6
Exercise: Walked 30 minutes

I had a good night's sleep without a headache last night and woke again with energy and the motivation to keep going. The dieter's tea got me going, literally, upon waking. For some reason I was ready for the salt water cleanse—like it's my morning coffee. Well maybe I wouldn't go that far, but I didn't mind it too much.

I have so much energy today and feel so alert!

I've started thinking about what I'll do when the fasting cleanse is over, because if there's one thing I've learned it's that if I don't have a plan I will return to my old ways. I'm learning to eating raw during the day including juices and then eating dinner with a salad.

One of my afternoon glasses of lemonade tasted terrible when I took my first sip and I realized I'd forgotten to pour in the lemon! Went back to the kitchen and emptied the juicer into the glass. That's when I realized that I actually have learned to like this drink. Who would believe it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home