Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet) - Day 6
Day 6 –
Weight: 134
Exercise: Didn't Exercise
I had the best night sleep last night. Before I started this detox cleanse I was up around 3 times a night, waking with night sweats…and last night. Awake one time to go to the bathroom and fell right back to sleep! I can't wait to see if this continues. Getting uninterrupted sleep will be a big bonus I'd never expected!
My challenge this morning was that I had to bump up my schedule because I needed to fit grocery shopping into my day. I mixed up two jars of lemonade to take along in the car without adding the pepper which I brought separately. I drank the first one between stops and was fine until I got home.
My tongue felt a little weird this afternoon and when I mentioned it to my daughter she asked to see it. When I stuck it out she said it was coated and that is part of detox. Part of me wishes I could continue the fast longer, but when I started this cleanse it was for 7 days, and when I learned the health food store was out of the grade B maple syrup that put any ideas of continuing out of my mind. That means I'll start eating again on Sunday, and I've already started to make a plan. I'll ease into food with carrot juice in the morning, a green smoothie for lunch and vegetable soup for dinner.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home