Friday, February 15, 2008

Master Cleanse (Lemonde Diet) - Day 5

Day 5 – February 14, 2008
Weight: 134.0
Exercise: Didn't walk today

Last night…well maybe I should say a dark-o-clock this morning around 4:00 my dieter's tea kicked in and sent me to the bathroom when I'd rather be sleeping. I had trouble falling back to sleep but finally did for about an hour before time to get up.

I drank my salt water flush without thought this morning. Just shows you what you can get used to.

As the day wore on, I have to admit food crossed my mind briefly…again not because I'm hungry, but because I'm used to snacking throughout the day. Usually this happens when I hit the part of a writing project that I'd rather not work on; I'll reach for a cookie or chips to help me through. So while I'm not dwelling on food, the habit of food still worms into my thoughts, but much less than I would have expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home