Sunday, February 17, 2008

Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet) - Day 7

Day 7 – February 17, 2008
Weight: 133.6
Exercise: Didn't Exercise

This day was a day of mind games. It was harder to follow through knowing that tomorrow I will taste food. My tongue is less coated than yesterday, I'm still feeling good and I have a plan for breaking my fast tomorrow. But even with all that, I toyed with the idea of quitting a day early. BUT I DIDN'T.

My husband and I usually have breakfast together on Saturdays, so when I fried his bacon, buttered his toast and cracked his soft boiled eggs I wondered if I would join him…will I eat that next week? Time will tell.

All in all, I'd say this fast is very user friendly. It's less expensive than a juice fast, and doesn't leave me feeling hungry or lethargic. So, I stuck with it and sat with my cup of dieter's tea tonight knowing that tomorrow I will not be drinking the saline solution for breakfast. Needless to say I'm looking forward to that and the taste of fresh fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home