Counting Calories - Day 1
The next challenge was going grocery shopping with my hubby. By the time we ran other errands, we arrived at the grocery store just after noon and I was starting to feel hungry. And we all know, shopping for groceries when you're hungry can be disastrous, plus we still had one more stop. When we climbed back into our mini-van he asked if I wanted to drive through Taco Bell. I told him he could get something, I was waiting until I got home to eat. Now that's a major victory for me!
When we arrived home I cut up a nice, big, juicy apple and topped it with a cup of pineapple slush made from frozen pineapple, a touch of rice mile and pure water. It was very satisfying.
By the end of the day, I climbed into bed the winner. I still have the stress of a major deadline, I didn't exercise--but I did stay within my calorie limit. And this morning I weight almost a pound and a half lighter than yesterday.
Today's Weight: 135.2



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home