Reformed Smoker Gave Me a Gentle Shove
You guessed it. I haven't been here because I didn't want to face my readers. For almost a week I haven't counted calories or exercised. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and what does it get me? I've gained some weight back. I have weighed everyday so I can tell you I've fluctuated anywhere between 132.4-135. I wrote an article about Christian Exercise Videos for LoveToKnow yesterday and all the research brought me to some good information and I even found a book I'll be ordering from Amazon. I'll wait to tell you about it once I receive it.
This morning I came across a blog called Reformed Smoker which is written with a delightful sense of humor. I know many people who have struggled to stop smoking--just like the many who have struggled with weight and health issues due to diet. All I'll say is that Reformed Smoker inspired me to get back here and check in with you all.
I'm not positive what track I'll be taking in my continued attempt to lose weight in a healthy way, but yesterday I ate sensibly and I think that is the key. Plus I must EXERCISE. Why is that so darn hard?
I'll be back tomorrow or Monday to let you know the plan for the week. Maybe if I take it a week at a time, that will help. In another week it's my birthday and a great time to set new goals.
Today's Weight: 133.8



6 Comments:
Hey Donna,
It's fantastic to see you're getting back on the dietary horse! Keep up the good work, I'll be checking in on you frequently, if I find any cream cakes laying around you'll be over my knee before you can say "Hey, I'm old enough to be your mother." - I don't know if that's true, but that thought popped into my head for a moment there and somehow found its way on to your blog. I better leave now, I think I've said too much.
All joking aside, have yourself a splendid day :-)
RS.
Hey RS,
So not only did you give me a push to get back on the old eat healthy band wagon, now you're here threatening to pop me over your knee if you find those cream cakes--what about cookies and chips? LOL
Really, thanks for your help. You're just what I needed to get my thinking lined up again. Appreciate it.
Donna
LOL - Let's alter the scope to everything other than celery :-)
I've given you a little mention in the Reformed Smoker post today. You may wish to have a read.
Speak soon Donna,
RS.
Thanks RS, I'll pop on over and have a look.
Donna
Donna,
Thanks for the comment on my blog! RS has also got me thinking right! Nice to get feedback and support from people all over the web! I'll check in later!
Hi Lisa,
I know the feeling. Happened to be over at your blog earlier today checking up on you. Congratulations! You've made it a week. I'm proud of you.
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home