Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Victory Over Foods

Yesterday was one of those days for me. Rainy, a big deadline that seemed impossible, my weight was up a fraction...and I wanted to nibble...snack...eat! But guess what? I made it through the day without going over my calories. In fact, I came in at 1,104. Today I'm wondering if my headache might have been due to sugar withdraw. Doesn't matter, because today it is gone. I'm feeling good.

My weight is still fluctuating. This is one of the reasons I don't recommend weighing everyday. However, I'll post my weight here to show you that even when you follow a diet plan and count calories or points, you can't expect to lose weight everyday. I'm hoping to lose a pound a week, but if I don't exercise that may not be realistic. My plan is to get done with this big writing project which is eating up every spare moment and then make a plan to exercise at least 5 days a week.

If you find yourself craving something to eat but know that you've eaten enough calories, stop and think about what you REALLY want. Do you want a momentary pleasure or to reach your long term goal? Do you want a flat belly or that coat of greasy sugar on your tongue for 5 minutes? Hang in there. It will be worth it if you hang tough and make the right choice.

Today's Weight: 135.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home