Do Eating Choices Initiate Cravings?
The holiday is behind us and I have to tell you, I emerge on this side of the celebrating as victorious. We went the movies to see the latest Indiana Jones movie, went out to dinner, etc. and yet today I stepped on the scale 7 pounds lighter that when I first started seriously eliminating bread, pasta, potatoes and sugar. My craving have really diminished while my deadlines press on me like always. So while I wanted to blame stress, perhaps my eating choices help initiate cravings when under stress. {{Shrug}} I don't know for sure but it will be worth researching.
My garden is looking lovely. I have blossoms on my squash, cantaloupe, tomatoes and strawberries. We've had enough rain to keep things growing and I get a great deal of satisfaction from just looking at it. However, yesterday I did receive an ant bite on my hand, on the palm, and today I have a blister about the size of a pencil eraser. I've applied some Tea-tree oil. It doesn't hurt, but something to keep an eye on.
I best be back to work. I just had to check in with my loyal readers and let them know all is well here on the home front and I'm hoping you can say the same.
Labels: cravings, Indiana Jones



2 Comments:
Hi Donna
Thanks for the great cabbage roll recipe. I'll have to try it. I know what you mean about seasoning to taste as I do the same thing.
Yay for you...seven more pounds. Your discipline is really paying off even under stress.
Ouch...sorry about the ant bite, nasty little critters. Looks like your garden is getting ready for a prolific season. I have some green tomatoes on my vines and can't wait to pick them and eat them still warm from the sun right in the garden. I get so tired of those pale orbs they call tomatoes in the store.
Thanks for checking in. God is good...all is well here too.
Wow Roberta, I think that's a record in commenting on one of my post. I forgot to add the photo, went back and did that and presto! Here's you're comment.
I am hoping to get a photo of the garden, but I don't have a camera that is functional right now so am depending on my son-in-law. Eventually, you'll all see it.
I feel motivated, needless to say, but my accountability parter hasn't lost a pound. She's been doing this 2 days less than me, but it is deflating to see the scale stuck. If you think of it, pray for her mind to be focused on doing the right thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home