Sunday, March 28, 2010

100 Best Blogs for Weight Loss Support

It's been awhile since I posted. With my novel The Inheritance more than half way through the editing process, and plenty of freelance work keeping me really busy. Some days get a bit stressful, but I'm happy to report that I've stuck with my weight loss goals. This month was a test as my weight has stayed about the same, until a couple of days ago when I finally hit a new low for this year. I'm down 8.2 pounds. I know that's not a huge amount and the results aren't fast...but they are results heading in the right direction. That's the plan. Just keep going in the right direction a baby step at a time.

To my surprise, I found this blog listed on 100 Best Blogs for Weight Loss Support! Can you all believe it! To see the whole list follow this link: 100 Best Blogs for Weight Loss Support.

* * *
Be sure to check out my latest interview at Teens Read Too Book Blog, too.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Miles said...

Hey Donna,
Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while but things have gotten quite hectic around here. My season is getting ready to start so I'm getting things ready. The diet and exercise is going great I'm down to 207 pounds so I'm getting there. Hope things are well with you, glad to hear you are doing great on your weight loss as well. I will try to get on here more often take care and have a wonderful Easter.

Take Care,
Miles

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home