Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A New Day - New 21 Day Challenge

Hard to believe we've made it through these first 21 days. Funny how a new challenge and a new set of goals gets me motivated. Plus, I stepped on the scale this morning to mark the beginning of this challenge and I lost 2.5 pounds over the last three weeks. For some, that may not sound like much, but I'm thrilled.

As I read in Proverbs this morning, I came across this verse:

"A lazy man does not roast his prey, But the precious possession of a man {is} diligence" (Proverbs 12:27).

It brought to mind the times I come home from work tired and want to eat anything in sight and just sit down and relax instead of making dinner.

Here's my goals for this go round:

Weight Loss Goals – 3/22/06

1. Read my Bible everyday
2. Practice praying throughout the day—pray without ceasing
3. Write down what I eat
4. Exercise 5 days a week
5. Drink 64 oz. of water a day
6. No potatoes
7. No sweets

Looking forward to hearing how you all fared this past 21 days.

I'm also trying a new feature which adds members to the "team" here. I sent out three sample emails inviting you. I'm hoping your posts will appear here where others can view them easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home