Monday, March 20, 2006

Week 3 - Day 6 - The Next Adventure

Hard to believe we've almost reached the end of this 21 days. I feel like I've just gotten into it. This 21 days has taught me that I need to reevaluate my goals, set new ones and start another 21 days. Anyone else along for the trip?

I weighed this morning and I'm back at square one. That tells me that my current goals are not enough and that I need to stick to the ones I set with more diligence.

We took pictures while out with family we hadn't seen for five years. The photos almost depress me. I know the reality of my weight, but when I see it in print I can't kid myself. It's really there, and for my health I need to make some changes.

Michelle suggested a prayer goal next adventure. It's a great idea.

My mom talked about making portion control more of a priority. Amen! That's one of my problems too.

Looking forward to the next 21 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home