Can you hear that song in my head? "I Feel Good..." Never mind, I can't sing even on my blog. But I had to tell you that I've used
T. J. Glenn's suggestion for exercise. It's working for me. Once an hour I'm getting up from the computer and exercising for 5 minutes. I target a different muscle group each 5 minutes with one session devoted to running in place for a bit of cardio work. Yesterday I exercised for 25 minutes, and today 20 minutes plus the an hour in the garden. Boy am I sore, My calves are sore, the muscles in my back are reminding me they are there and, yet, I feel good. I'm going to concentrate on getting regular exercise...but my eating...well it could be better but could be worse. I'll be weighing in on the 1st and I'll make a plan from there. Right now I'm happy to be active.
On another note, can you believe it? We have a chance of frost tonight. "Very unusual," the weather man says. Of course that means I have to go out and cover all the plants, so I'll get a little more exercise than I planned for today.
Also, today in my editing for LoveToKnow Diet I had the opportunity to edit an article called
Motivate Myself to Lose Weight. If you have a chance you'll have to read it.
3 Comments:
Good Morning All!!
Well I survived the week with family and so good to spend time with them. Always hard to leave, especially those Great Grandsons.
As for the exercise while away it was zilch, and the food choices not the greatest. Upon returning the scale showed an increase of 2 lbs., but as Donna said in her blog, I will get back on track Thursday the 1st.
Keep up the good work, Donna and so look forward to seeing your garden and plants whenever I can.
Must head out to the Chiropractor this morning.
Vernie
Vernie,
Welcome home!
Yesterday eve, had to cover all the plants because of threat of freeze! Sheesh! Everything is doing great though.
Donna
Welcome back Vernie!
Post a Comment
<< Home