Stress--Eating a Day at a Time
My days are filled with writing projects. Who can complain? But I miss checking in here a little more regularly. My eating has stayed on the straight and narrow, but my exercise has not been good. I haven't walked since Sunday! I do plan to get back at it as soon as I finish up the book summary/analysis I'm working on. It's rather labor intensive and I look forward to getting "off my plate". I can't thank God enough for helping me through the stress.
The garden is amazing. I have summer squash plants taller than my waste...tomato plants too. Everything is doing well. It looks like I'll be harvesting broccoli within the next couple of week. Perhaps tomatoes and very likely squash. The cantaloupe is loaded with flowers. Beans and peppers have blooms too! It's just budding with life.
I stepped out of my comfort zone and went shopping this week too. By nature I'm not a shopper, but needed a pair of sandals and something to wear to my nieces wedding. If I never had to buy clothes I'd be perfectly happy. All I can say is, I'm happy I've lost some weight before I went shopping because those dressing room mirrors are brutal. It's so much easier not to face reality.
Today's Verse:
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. (1 Cor. 10:31).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home