Thursday, January 07, 2010

21 Day Challenge: Day 7


Wow, the first week of 2010 is already under the belt.... So how's your belt fitting these days? It is so easy for people to make New Year's resolutions and even easier to not keep them. I've said it before, but it is worth repeating. I set goals each year, but instead of New Year's resolutions I'd rather think of what needs to be done as a New Day resolution. Each new day is a brand new start. If you haven't met your diet or exercise goals for this year, and feel like a failure, don't give up. It is never too late to start! Come on! You can do it, if I can do it.

Along with the completion of the first week, I have to report that I do like my new scale. Along with letting me know I lost a little more than 2.5 pounds, it also told me I am more hydrated than I was a week ago, have lost some body fat, and even gained .001 bone mass. How about that! All in one week--7 days. I'm on target!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Miles said...

Hey Donna,
Thats awesome you are doing great.What kind of scale do you have, sounds like its pretty nice. You probably already know this but when you drink your water everyday it should be ice water, your body uses 125 calories heating the water up to use it. So everytime you drink a glass of ice water youre burning calories. Anyway I am gonna get off here keep up the great effort.
Take care,
Miles

5:03 PM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Miles,

The scale is made by Taylor. I've never had a scale like this. It can be programmed for multiple users, so I made myself number 1 since I use it most. And you don't have to have all those features on all the time. I just check those things once a week.

I have heard that about ice water. Thanks for the tip.

Donna

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home