Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Life Reolutions

Here we are balancing on the start of a new year. This past month as we moved into the new house, I stopped counting calories--from there I spiraled from one bad choice to another. Bottom line, I gained back seven pounds. Did you ever notice how easy it is to gain weight and how much work it is to lose weight!

Life deals out changes, trials, stess and more. We can start a new year resolving to lose weight and within a week find ourselves mired in a situation that overcomes our newfound sensibilities. So before we even start the new year, let me remind you to start each day fresh. You can't control or change what is past. This is the day the Lord has made, walk in the new day with newness of mind. Don't let past success or failure nudge you from the way you should go.

Donna
Check out more articles and classes on writing at the Inspired Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home