How to Eat Enough Fresh Fruit
How to Eat More Fresh Fruit
Like every goal, you need to have a plan. Do you like fresh pineapple? Buy it--bring it home, cut it up and you'll have easy-to-eat bite size fresh fruit. Don't like the bother of cutting fresh fruit? Purchase precut fruit in the produce section. Buy what's in season to stay in your budget. If you have to eat on the run, keep fruit like apples, bananas and oranges on hand. These come in their own easy to carry skin and don't have to be refrigerated.
If you must choose processed fruit, eat frozen, dried or fruit canned in water. The more processed the food, the more nutritional benefits deplete.
Vary your fruit selections and it will help you eat the recommended five servings a day. That's right. Five. Make a plan not to eat other snacks until you've eaten your fruit for the day.
Donna
Check out more articles and classes on writing at the Inspired Author



1 Comments:
Just a quick note to anyone who may want to find and easy and effective way to get their daily fruit intake. Let me begin first with my story. I am a 44-year-old woman who deals with the normal aches and pains of getting older. I would consider myself in better than average shape. I have been living with a constant bone and joint pain for about 4 years - since the birth of my son. 2 months ago my husband came home with a case (4 bottles) of what he described as 19 fruits blended in a bottle and told me to drink it. The directions were 2oz in the morning and 2oz again at night. After about 3 days I started to notice my bones and joints were feeling better. I used to have to take Tylenol PM at night just to be able to numb the pain and get good nights sleep. It was about a week or so and I was pain free. Other benefits I've experienced has been and increase in energy, "No More Night Sweats!" and I've lost 8lbs.
If you would like to learn more about this amazing product – feel free to Email me rdcure@comcast.net
Post a Comment
<< Home