Gogi Banana Smoothie
I have to confess that this round of trying to make healthy choices is not easy for me. I don't want to be good. However, in conflict with that is the fact that I don't want to be fat either. And eating what I want when I want is such a temporary pleasure while walking around with more energy and fitting into my clothes really does provide a more substantial reward. Can you hear me talking to myself? It might have something to do with just arriving home from the grocery store.
Yesterday I stayed within my calories and exercised. Exercise--now that's what I should be doing. It might help rid me of the thoughts of...well I'm not even going to verbalize it. Visiting the grocery can be such a bad influence on me.
Before I go, here's a little treat I've been enjoying in the afternoon.
Gogi Banana Smoothie
1 frozen banana (26 cal. per oz)
4 oz. Gogi juice (22 cal. per oz)
4 oz water
Blend and enjoy.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home