The Scale Tells Me So
As for my eating and exercise--I hope to get back to regular posting this coming week. I've stayed consistent with my exercise but my eating has been far from the ideal I'd like to reach for. My writing schedule has been rather demanding, but that's an excuse to eat more than I need and I know it. Why on earth I think eating helps to relieve stress I don't know, because it is so temporary that in a blink it is as if I never ate the comfort food...except for the fact that the scale tells me in reality I did eat it!
Enjoy your holiday, but pray for those in the path of the hurricanes.



4 Comments:
It's okay Donna!
You hang hang in there. A carrot isn't a comfort food (or celery sticks but try ANYTHING except...you know...the PC? potato chip? AAA
Dallas is being hit with extremely high winds but we've seen no rain. A blessing for sure because ol' Gustav packed a powerful punch elsewhere.
Be well and keep it up, you hear me? I'm still watching you! Remember that the next time you reach for a PC!!! :-)
Joni
Hi Donna!
Experiencing a hurricane must be terrifying. Just think, some people are afraid to live in California because we have earthquakes every once in a while. LOL I did and continue to pray for all those that have been and are being threatened by the hurricanes.
Gotta love those good old honest scales. My PA says that exercise will take up some of the eating boo boos, and I know you are excelling in that department! Keep up the great work!
Roberta
Hi Joni,
I had my fingers in my ears so I couldn't hear you for a few days, but I'm over it and ready to stay on track. :)
Donna
Hi Roberta,
This past week I found myself in a place where I justified eating whatever I wanted because I'm exercising. It is crazy that I can come up with creative ways to sabotage my own dreams!
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home