Saturday, August 16, 2008

Online Personal Trainers Do Work

What a week! I shouldn't be stopping here to say hello, but for all my regular readers I just had to. This week has had it's ups and downs with scheduling, but my exercise routine is on track and my eating is better than it has been in ages. Not that I'm striving for perfect, but I'm striving for better. And I'm not on a diet. I love that. Gives me a sense of freedom. Instead, I've got a list of what to include in healthy eating. When I'm hungry, I look at the list and see what I'm lacking for the day. Is it protein, veggies, fruit.... It makes it easier for me.

My personal online trainer has helped keep me motivated. Didn't think it possible, but it is working. Plus, he is teaching me how to work smarter rather than harder, and THAT works for me. I still need to get out there today. I've already gone to pick a gallon of blueberries with my granddaughter this morning, and have written one article, but I have loads to get done. Just wanted to say, if you're struggling with consistency or motivation, consider a personal trainer. Jonathan Roche does a great job for me and his radio show in the middle of the week can be heard online live or you can listen to past shows. It helps to make me realize I'm not alone out there. Lots of people have the same struggles, ups and downs and success stories.

By the way, I had the chance to interview Jonathan for LoveToKnow. You can check it out here:

Breakthrough Health and Fitness Expert

2 Comments:

Blogger joni said...

Hi Donna,
I just had to pop in here real quick so you didn't think I abandoned you. We motivator's NEVER abandon! :-)

I'm glad to hear/see/READ that you are still with the program. Don't you find when you DON'T call it a diet, it works out better?

Healthy eating and living should become a way of life. When you eat healthy and you're allowed minimal snacks, there is no deprivation. This way it becomes a win/win situation!

This is, alot of times, the overweight Americans problem, they call it a diet and feel deprived of good stuff!

I say eat healthy and snacks won't even BE on your mind. :-)

Glad you're busy busy busy!

Keep it up!!! And I'll keep checking in on you. :-)

Joni

4:06 PM  
Blogger Donna Sundblad said...

Hi Joni,

Well, I'm doing it. Exercise is becoming a part of life!

:)

Donna

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home